AW: Creating iPhone App on windows?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Oct 10 12:10:30 EDT 2012

It begs the question, what if the Android had come out in some usable form (the first ones were pigs) well before Apple had released the iPhone? Who would be the market dominator then? People often back the product they bought to the hilt, simply and for no other reason than, it was the product they bought. Often times the first vendor whose product gets deployed in large numbers is the winner.

Look at DOS and subsequent Windows iterations over the years. No one could really argue that Windows 1.0 was the best OS in terms of usability, or even that DOS was the better OS over the basic Mac os back then, and yet Windows dominated the business market. Why? Because MS was in the business market well before Apple, because they had already purchased the MS product, and they were not about to allow anyone to even imply that it was not the best decision that could be made. People are funny creatures. :-)

Bob