Cannot build a standalone application

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Tue Oct 9 22:31:05 EDT 2012

A small claim to fame of mine, I was the first person anywhere to be running System 7 full time. I was using it all the time from around Alpha 9. The System 7 team themselves were using it full time from about Alpha 11. I think it was around 18 months from the times I was using it until it was actually released.