Strict Compile Mode

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 22:10:18 EDT 2012

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 9:51 AM, Bob Sneidar <bobs at twft.com> wrote:
> OH! Kind of like a local global?

I've used so many languages over the years that they all run together,
but isn't it C that scopes things so that if I have a routine defined
within another, it has access to the parent's variables/names, unless
it defines a conflicting one itself?

I would *really* like a semi-global scope that applies only to other
routines in the same script, and not to other scripts . . .

Of course, there's days I contemplate implementing my program in an
object Cobol with a good GUI kit . . . (or is it "realize that the
correct tool is . . ." ?)

--
Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462