Text field over photo

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Tue Oct 9 19:40:23 EDT 2012

On Oct 9, 2012, at 12:40 PM, Mark Schonewille wrote:

> Hi Tim,
>
> For such tasks, I use a transparent field with white text and an outerglow with the following settings:
>
> opacity	255
> blendmode	normal
> size	6
> range	255
> filter	box3pass
> color	0,0,0
> spread	0

Thanks Mark,

I'm sorry to admit I don't know how to do that. I can figure it out, very likely, but I need one or two tiny hints. Inks and blends have always been mysterious to me.

Bob, I appreciate your suggestion, too. Can I have a little hint about how to apply a drop shadow to text in a field?

Cheers,

Tim Miller