UPDATE: Office Clipboard Bug

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Oct 9 12:15:01 EDT 2012

I just got a response from the RQCC saying they were investigating the Office Clipboard bug I had posted a while back. I retested and found that the clipboard seems to be translating now! I am running Office 2008 and the latest release of LC.

If anyone else is experiencing this bug, and can reproduce it, get ahold of me so I can present it. Now that we have their attention, we need to jump on it, otherwise we have no grounds to complain about slow response in the future, and frankly I'd like to reserve the right to complain whenever possible.

Bob