Calling a pdf display through LiveCode, on a PC.

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Tue Oct 9 11:57:31 EDT 2012

Hi from you-know-where,

Bob Sneidar wrote :

> I believe LC has a command called launch …..

Bob, I have just fallen foul of the old saying :

"Can't see the wood for the trees", or  even :

"Why use a simple solution when a complicated
one will also do the job !".

I got so used to building Applescript calls to Skim
(Especially to pass "Scale", Page No., etc.), that I
never even considered a simple route ….    :>(

Thanks for bringing me back to earth with a bump !

Sigh !! - Progress is just a series of monumental
          f**k-ups !

Best Regards

-Francis