Cannot build a standalone application

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Oct 9 11:47:27 EDT 2012

Richard,

If RunRev chooses not to hire extra people to make Apple's preview period sufficient, so be it. It just means that I continue to be very cautious when considering to buy an upgrade or not. Any reasons *you* may come up with to explain why RunRev never seems to be ready when a new version of OSX or XCode is released, is irrelevant to me.

I didn't mean to contact support. I meant to express my worries publicly and no more than that.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com