Multiple Stack Instances

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Tue Oct 9 10:50:38 EDT 2012

This is kind of what I do already, Mark. I really want to allow them
to have several open forms that they can minimize and pull back up as
needed. There will probably only be about 4-5 maximum instances of
this at a time. But I want to code 1 stack and have many instantiate
copies of the stack. I can handle the data stores and all of that but
how do I actually turn 1 stack into 4-5 stacks with script? Do I just
'copy stack "form" ' and if that is the ticket, how do I manage calls
to that stack if they all use the same stack name? I''ve never
constructed cards or stacks with scripts before.

Thank you for the response,

Andrew Kluthe