Cannot build a standalone application

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Oct 9 08:48:35 EDT 2012

Hi,

This worries me. I have a feeling that LiveCode never works with state-of-the-art technology but that I'm always be using tools that are obsolete already. When 5.6 or 6.0 appears, we'll have a new version of XCode already as well as a new version of Android and again we'll be using old technology. It is one of the reasons why I'm very reluctant buying upgrades.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com