iOS simulator won't (still) work

Guglielmo Braguglia guglielmo at braguglia.ch
Tue Oct 9 08:11:22 EDT 2012

Do you know that this configuration is *NOT* officially supported by
RunRev ?

This is what RunRev OFFICIALLY say (/... on the developers list/) :

     with LiveCode 5.5.2 you have to use xCode 4.4.1
     with LiveCode 5.5.3 (/when will be officially released/) can use
xCode 4.5

so ... I think is normal to have problems ... :-(

Guglielmo