Calling a pdf display through LiveCode, on a PC.

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Oct 8 12:56:11 EDT 2012

Just curious, on a Mac running OS X can't you simply tell the Finder to open the file and have whatever app is the default app open it? Or do you need the annotation features that Skim gives you which something like Preview does not?

I believe LC has a command called launch, that will open a document with the application you specify. So you probably do not need Applescript for this at all.

Bob