What to intercept for an OS closing of a stack to lock messages

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Oct 5 16:54:08 EDT 2012

Reading more closely, I am not sure you want to do this anyway. You will not prevent the usual house keeping things from happening in the app or IDE anyway, if you use lock messages. Certain things have to fire off for the IDE to even work properly when messages are locked, or so it is my understanding.

Bob