[OT] Girls Don't Code??

Charles E Buchwald charles at buchwald.ca
Fri Oct 5 14:56:20 EDT 2012

On 2012-10-05, at 12:58 PM, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:

> I think some of it is genetic tendencies, some of it is culture, and some of it is upbringing. If you could remove the cultural and child rearing biases, the natural tendencies would win out, and I think those may be more evenly balanced between genders than is commonly thought.

I remember knitting a scarf for my GI Joe. I'm just sayin'.

I enjoy coding and crafting beautiful graphic design for the front end. There's something great about allowing yourself to explore and enjoy many disciplines, regardless of the cultural expectations.

- Charles

--
Charles E. Buchwald
http://buchwald.ca