Entire SQLite database wiped of data??

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Oct 3 12:50:25 EDT 2012

I have been using SQLite in LC extensively for about a year on IDE PC/IDE
Mac/Android/IOS. I have an SQLite app on the PlayStore also. I have not seen
this type of problem. As far as I know there is no simple way to wipe data
across multiple tables unless you do some SQL joins.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net