Reading the First Line of a DataGrid

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Oct 3 12:46:59 EDT 2012

Sorry Mark. Not sure why it doesn't work for you. I call set the dgHilitedLine of group "myDatagrid" to 1 all the time and it does just what you would expect. The only reason to send selectionChanged is if you are trapping for it in the datagrid script, and want to execute some code afterwards. I do not send mouseUp, there's no point, unless you have a mouseUp handler in your datagrid script you want to execute.

Bob