Finally found one.

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Tue Oct 2 21:15:23 EDT 2012

John.

Just read your post. I came to the same conclusion. See the last entry in the thread in the forums.

But it seems like each time a pending message is queued, a message is sent, so I do not see why these should build up. But I posted an example, similar to your thinking, and it obviously is the reason behind it all.

But as Bernd notes, why the "exit to top" doesn't kill everything is still a mystery...

Craig Newman