Working with retina projects and development screen size real estate

Guglielmo Braguglia guglielmo at braguglia.ch
Wed Oct 3 02:16:03 EDT 2012

Mmmm ... why not develop simply for the normal iPad (1024 x 768) and
then make a "retina" scaling ?  iPad3 is like iPhone4 ... same screen
size of previous model but double density.

Creating your stack on a real 2048 x 1536 Mac screen can lead you to put
too many objects (controls) that, on the real device, appear too small
and unusable ...

Guglielmo