Bug or just something you can't do ?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Oct 1 19:22:57 EDT 2012

Yes, a conditional test for an array would be necessary, as well as a loop for multiple elements of the array. It's not that hard really, and once the code is written, it will "just work", which is the whole point of writing utility handlers. It may seem ugly, but think of it from the other end. The calling program has a one liner it can call, and can pass a normal variable, or an array. Think of this also. Somewhere the code is going to have to be complicated enough to handle the situation. Better in the handler, written once, used many times, than in the calling code which may have to be rewritten for every app that needs it.

Just my 2¢.

Bob