command-click on a word

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Oct 1 15:28:08 EDT 2012

Hi Tim,
There was a similar discussion a few months back regarding the spell
checking ability built into an OS, specifically OSX.  The outcome of that
was simply that LC doesn't provide a way to hook into it so I think the
answer to your question would be the same.

There is a third party spell checker application available on the RunRev
store but I don;t remember seeing anything for the feature you mentioned.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>