resizing datagrids on mobile

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon Oct 1 12:55:47 EDT 2012

I have never used datagrid. When I first got LC I created one and saw all
the created objects and ran away crying like a 2 year old after the candy
was taken away. That being said. Could someone send me a stack with working
datagrid. I would like to test my resizing library with a real-world
datagrid LC app.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services