Datagrid's scroll bar thumb moves but data doesn't.

James Hale james at thehales.id.au
Mon Oct 1 11:21:49 EDT 2012

I have a datagrid form that I have filled from an array using the GetDataForLine callback.

When I call my handler to populate the DG it does so fine...except...

The data visible in the DG group appears but is frozen.
There is a vertical scrollbar present as I have more records than can be displayed.
I can "scroll" within the DG and the scrollbar thumb moves up and down as expected.
The visible data however just sits there, frozen.
Following the example stack from the Livecode site I have set a local variable to be the "ID" of the record line in question and sure enough Double clicking on a row returns the ID of the row, as expected.

So it all seems to work except I can't scroll the data past what is initially shown.

I have 222 lines of data but only the first 10 show.

I don't even know,where to look.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

James