[OT] What does Richmond do with Livecode?

Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel skip at magicgate.com
Mon Oct 1 08:57:24 EDT 2012

I just downloaded the demo software and tested it on a Windows 7
machine.  A couple of observations and questions....  For some reason
when you launch it under Win7, it takes forever for the software to
appear.  I see it sitting in the process section of the Windows task
manager for a good minute before it shows it's face. Second, it would
be really nice to see the software wrapped up into some type of an
installer.

That leads me to my question:  Is there a way in LC, or the installer
method that I mentioned above, to install the required fonts for the
end user.  It just seems like a step that is not needed for the end
user.

SKIP