A stack to configure PostgreSQL on mountain lion?

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 12:18:37 EST 2012

Or is it lion PostgreSQL appeared in?  I seem to see references to that.

after some musing, I've realized that my life in support will be much
easier in the long run if I use the native Mac PostgreSQL server when
available, letting all computers in an office access the same db.

Configuring the db looks like a bit much for the end-user, who will runny
reaming . . .

My thinking at the moment is to do it by passing a bunch of of she'll
invocations, but I'm finding limited explanations out there on this.

It seems I should create a dhbk user & passwordon Postgres first.  I'm
assuming that this will take an admin password.  Is this something I can do
from a stack?

 then Postgres users & passwords for each user that needs to connect?

--
Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462