Non-blocking URL commands

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Mon Nov 19 12:19:36 EST 2012

ooOooo. :) Let me know if I can lend a hand down the road. We use
mongoDB for some of our farm management software because of the handy
geospacial features. If it helps you or anyone else, I have a library
that wraps around MongoLab's REST interface. Mongolab has really
excellent support and is the fastest way I have seen to get a database
application rolling not to mention they give you 500mb of storage for
free

Regards,

Andrew