What happened to my message box ?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 08:45:42 EST 2012

Same thing happened to me (random hiccup) I just increased the window size
a little till the divider showed. However now on 5.5.3 it seems that every
time I switch to the multiline pane the divider defaults to the bottom
where it is barely otu of view and I have to do it again.   Kinda  a pain
in the tookus.