iOS keyboard

Guglielmo Braguglia guglielmo at braguglia.ch
Wed Nov 14 17:25:53 EST 2012

Hi Jaque,
don't worry, is quite quickly ... I use the message exactly to verify
(and to remove) the CR that I don't wont in the text ;-)

The Multiline Input control is an UITextView and, like all native
controls, descend from UIView class so ...
... I suppose you can use the "backgroundColor" property and use the
alpha value to make him transparent :-)

Guglielmo