iOS keyboard

Guglielmo Braguglia guglielmo at braguglia.ch
Wed Nov 14 15:08:43 EST 2012

Hi Jaque,
I don't know if is the best solution, but actually, what I do to test
the character inside the iOS/Android native fields (both single and
multiline), is using the message "inputTextChanged" which is fired each
character the user type ...

So ...

put mobileControlTarget() into tTarget  // to know which field is changed
put mobileControlGet(tTarget, "text") into tText  // to get ALL the text
entered

... next you can play with the text (e.g. search if the last char is cr)
and you can set back the text into the native field with :

mobileControlSet tTarget, "text", tText

Hope this help ...

Guglielmo