The inverse of Interset

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Sun Nov 11 13:20:19 EST 2012

To my knowledge you will need to convert the arrays to lists, work with them in that form and convert the resulting list to an array. I have a way to convert an array to a list which preserves the key names which may get you to that point, then a function to convert a list in that format back to an array. You will have to come up with the rest of the logic.

Sent from my iPad