multi-line text on iOS - how?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Nov 4 23:21:05 EST 2012

On 11/4/12 11:10 AM, Christophe Leske wrote:

> When using the multiline text widget from mobGUI, i cannot edit the text
> of the field. Plus, the field is not being deleted when navigating
> between screens.

I don't use MobGUI but if I remember right, the text is contained in a
property. I believe that's in the documentation. You'd edit the property.

But you mentioned you only wanted to display text. You don't really need
a native input object for that, do you? Isn't a plain LiveCode field
enough for that?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com