Effective Filename

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed May 30 14:25:58 EDT 2012

Hi Pete,

Substacks only have an effective filename while their filename is empy. Stacks that exist in memory only have no filename and no effective filename.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

We will have room for new projects after 1 June. Contact me now and be first in line.