Request for Linux IDE to build for Android submitted

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sat May 26 14:48:16 EDT 2012

Apple would have to be VERY specific as to "compatible hardware".  The
hackintosh community at TonyMacX86 dot com have done all the leg work
already.  There are a sub-set of PC hardware, motherboards, CPU's video
cards, etc. that in the right combination, allows OS X to actually
'believe' it is running on real Apple hardware.  So, Apple would only need
to support the recommended sub-set, although there may be a few outliers
that it still works on.

When Steve was still around, the community petitioned for this, in hopes
that Apple would see enough requests to make it profitable.  Sadly, the
numbers were low because only techies really attempt this kind of
black-magic. Mainstream users would want a disk they can put in and have it
"just work", which it certainly would - on the right hardware.

~Roger