[OT] Saved by Dropbox Packrat

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Thu May 24 14:42:12 EDT 2012

I will, Andre!

Thanks for the tip on the new Panic products. I love that company and those
guys. Buying Coda 2 now.

 I, too was an early adopter and long time user of Audion.  Long ago they
published a (often funny) story on their site about their awkward meeting
with Steve Jobs and how Audion almost became the basis for iTunes?

Nice info in their blog section too, about code-signing and why it is
important.

Just started up Coda 2... looks great and they fixed a lot of things
Now to get iRev,lc pages to display coloring properly....    "Actionscript"
syntax mode almost makes it for "<?rev" but fails mid page...

Andre, do you have a good "seestyle" or whatever for this?

sqb

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 7:24 AM, Andre Garzia <andre at andregarzia.com> wrote:

> Stephen,
>
> When you talk to them again please tell them that a a guy in Brazil thinks
> they are awesome and used their products since Audion (and still used
> Audion up until Lion stopped running it).
>
> By the way, have you seen the new Coda 2 and Diet Coda?
>
> Cheers
> andre
>
> On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 3:29 AM, stephen barncard <
> stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com> wrote:
>
> > I've been talking to the developers of Transmit (and Coda) and suggested
> > that the allow the user to select the place for settings files for that
> > app..
> >
> > sqb

Stephen Barncard
San Francisco Ca. USA