Google alerts

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Thu May 24 12:21:52 EDT 2012

For what it's worth, Packt do publish books on some pretty obscure and specialized topics. If you check for Drupal as an example, there are 39 books on that. They have 116 "beginners" titles. I don't know how they caught on to LiveCode, and my book is the only LiveCode book they are doing. So, not quite mass market just yet!