RS232 Serial Comms broken in 4.6.4

Camm Camm29 at tesco.net
Tue May 22 14:55:57 EDT 2012

On Windows 7 :-
Using USB - RS232 adapter and/or BLUETOOTH/USB - RS232 adapter

My Serial RS232 Script works on Version 3.5.0
Sarah Reichelt's Serial Test script works on Version 3.5.0

My Serial RS232 Script fails to receive on Version 4.6.4
Sarah Reichelt's Serial Test script fails to receive on Version 4.6.4

Something is broke in LiveCode later versions ........................ help
!!

Regards
Camm