array mystery

Peter M. Brigham, MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Thu May 10 09:27:47 EDT 2012

Well, I've given up for the moment. Weeding out null characters made no difference, and arrayEncoding/decoding made no difference, and putting the text string into a field and getting the text of the field made no difference, so it wasn't the cross-platform line delimiter issue, as I had thought. I still don't know what the problem is. The debugger shows the correct array contents, but getting the array content from a script returns empty. I'm going to use a different page-scraping approach entirely when I can stand to go back to it -- that will be a bigger job.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig