rev cgi at Bluehost: libX11.so.6 not found

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu May 10 00:36:12 EDT 2012

Thanks very much for this -- I wasn't able to get the first version of
RevServer working at JaguarPC and I'm positive it was for the same
reasons you had. Now that I have a recipe maybe I'll try it again. Would
love to get it going.

JaguarPC, btw, has no problems with old-style cgis. Apparently they have
the right libraries installed. But I think Curt would rather make the
Bluehost server work if possible; everything is already installed there.

Maybe Andre has a magic fix for that particular problem too.