script works only during debugging
niconiko at gmail.com
Wed May 9 22:33:15 EDT 2012
A script that processes some text data and then sets a card's
custom-property to that data has inconsistent results.
In the debugger window it works fine. I put a breakpoint in the
script, run it, and when the script pauses, I click "Continue" and,
when the script exits, the custom-property has been set to the text
But when I remove the breakpoint and run the script normally (i.e.,
not in the debugger window), the card's custom-property is empty.
I've been trying for hours now to trace this, including putting "wait"
and "send", but am stumped.
More information about the Use-livecode