[OT] Gatekeeper

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed May 9 13:12:56 EDT 2012

Matthias,
Thanks for the link to the article.  I've started the process and have doen
as much as I can until my Apple Developer Program membership is activated.

Maybe this question will be answered once I can get to the Mac Store
Guidelines document, but the article says you have to store prefs files in
one of three locations:

~/Library/Application Support/<app-identifier>
~/Library/<app-identifier>
~/Library/Caches/<app-identifier>

And here's me thinking the obvious place to put a prefs file would be
~/Library/Preferences/<app-identifier>, specially since apple have a bunch
of them in that location.  Silly me.  Does anyone know if putting a
preferences file in the Preferences folder will invalidate my submission to
the App store?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>