SHIFTkey horrors

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed May 9 11:28:11 EDT 2012

Root beer is an acquired taste I guess! So is Dr Pepper but in the Texas/NM
area it seems to be the cats pajamas. (always wanted to slip that into a
sentence)

Walking isn't quite the relaxer for me it would be otherwise due to various
complications but a nice drive or nap can serve the purpose.

The flowers here are sparse year round. Southern NM desert. When we hit a
bloom cycle all the little desert flowers are very cool but they tend to
not last very long. Luckily my hard has some nifty roses (at the expense of
LOTS of water) as well as a dead hibiscus. (didn't expend enough water, had
a nasty cold snap this winter, was just too much for the poor thing)