[TO] HTML5

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue May 8 16:07:08 EDT 2012

Off the top of my head, I would say that the time to retool is when all modern browsers support HTML5 (which is probably now) and there is a definite advantage to doing so (which only you can answer). If you never need to, and your web site functions fine in all the latest browsers, there is no compelling reason to retool.

Bob