[ANN] Installer Maker Plugin 1.7.9

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun May 6 17:39:05 EDT 2012

Dear Installer Maker fans,

Another new release of the Installer Maker Plugin has become available today. A few of you might be especially pleased to know that version 1.7.9 executes Mac OS X application packages correctly as post-install scripts.

You can download the Installer Maker Plugin from our website at http://rrinstallermaker.economy-x-talk.com where you can also obtain a license. This version is free for everyone who bought a license during the past 3 months (and for this version only I have added one extra day to the grace period ;-) ).

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

We will have room for new projects after 1 June. Contact me now and be first in line.