Problem with pasting from a Rev App to Pages..

Peter M. Brigham, MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Thu May 3 11:41:16 EDT 2012

There used to be a clipboard utility for the Mac (somewhere back in the 10.5 days or thereabouts) that would allow you to manipulate the contents of the clip after copying, with a huge variety of options: text functions like changing case, font, size, unwrapping "hard" lines, etc., and IIRC also some image manipulation tools. It stopped working at some OS update or other, and AFAIK it died. I wish I could recall the name of it.

Of course this is triply unhelpful to you, since the utility is probably defunct, only worked on Macs, and I think you want a totally background solution with no call for the user to do anything special. I mention it only because I found it so useful.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig