Problem with pasting from a Rev App to Pages..

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu May 3 11:15:58 EDT 2012

I don't think you can set the font and size of the clipboarddata directly. Have you tried changing the font and size of the field itself before copying? Another thing you can try is pasting into Textedit and see if the font and size are preserved. It may be that Pages is having it's paragraph style settings override the clipboard.

Bob