Apple being Evil, again...

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue May 1 21:13:00 EDT 2012

A couple days ago I looked at a bunch of PDF readers and most that caught my eye have some sort of dropbox interface.

(The weird thing is that I was searching with Safari on the Mac--touching a site here and there--and immediately my iPad got a message through the App Store asking me if I want iBook.)

I'm surprised that DropBox did not make the needed changes 40 hours ago.  I'm surprised that DropBox does not have an alternative auth scheme.

Dar