Using handler local variables of caller

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Tue May 1 20:03:07 EDT 2012

I'm with Bob. When parameters are passed in a normal function call, they are completely local from both ends, and disappear after use. If you need to use values of some kind in order to work at all, and therefore have to extract them from somewhere, like a custom property, can you tell us why you do not want to simply use parameters in the first place?