The revMenuBar

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue May 1 15:49:45 EDT 2012

Cal Horner <calhorner at ...> writes:

> So my main problem still stands where in the scripts does the IDE reset the
> stack size for revMenuBar. Any Ideas?

Yep. In the script of card 1 of stack "revMenuBar" (around line 108) is...

   if the platform is "MacOS" then
      set the decorations of stack "revMenuBar" to empty
      set the width of stack "revMenuBar" to 920
      set the topLeft of stack "revMenuBar" to item 1 of the windowBoundingRect,20
   else
      set the decorations of stack "revMenuBar" to "default"
      set the width of stack "revMenuBar" to 920
      set the width of group "revMenuBar" to 920
   end if

I changed the 920 to 400 and it looks reasonable. Now I have to fiddle with
glx2's status bar to match the menubar width.

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net