Valentina 5 Server Sneak Peek

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Thu Mar 29 07:13:43 EDT 2012

On 3/28/12 11:30 PM, "william humphrey" <bill at bluewatermaritime.com> wrote:

Hi William,

> If we buy that excellent bundle does it include both windows and mac os
> installs as part of the price? I'm thinking of making a windows development
> machine also just to make things easier on me.

1) You choose one platform self.  Mac or win or linux.

2) For your second computer you can use always
        FREE -- Valentina Server/5

3) Let me underline, that  EXISTED owners of 2010/2011 bundle already have
license of Valentina Server INFINITY 4.9 and many other products that was
bundled.

But to be able upgrade to upcoming Vserver and V4REV 5.0 you need renew
license. VServer ININITY renew for one more year cost $900 itself.

OmegaBundle 2012 - cost only 399$ and includes dozen others products.
    http://www.omegabundle.com

> On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 11:01 AM, Lynn Fredricks <
> lfredricks at proactive-intl.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> We've posted a Valentina 5 Server Sneak Peek on the Omegabundle site:

<http://www.omegabundle.com/valentina-5-sneak-peek-5-new-features-in-valenti
na-server>

--
Best regards,