ANN: ScaleMatic

René Micout rene.micout at numericable.com
Thu Mar 29 07:03:44 EDT 2012

1. On RunRev 5.5 (Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3) I click on "User samples" Menu
2. revOnline Browser window appears > I am logged automatically	 (under my mail address)
3. I choose "My Account"
4. I choose "Upload content"
5. In tab "Stack" I choose my stack "SliderGrey1.1d.livecode"
6. I upload an image
7. I enter the description of my stack into the field...
8. I click on "Save changes
9. "Uploading appears at bottom left corner of the window and the progress bar run...
10. After that the window seems frozen...