What happened to my message box?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jun 28 02:02:11 EDT 2012

On 6/27/12 1:19 PM, Howard Bornstein wrote:
> Yup. Launch LC, call up the msg box, enter "Put the time", hit return.
>   Nothing.

The only other person I know of who had this problem was Craig (DunbarX)
and I think upgrading eventually fixed it. If I remember right, clicking
the lower pane of the message box would activate it again, and allow
typing into the upper pane. It was odd behavior.

I've not followed all this, so I can't remember if you tried deleting
prefs and restarting. If so, maybe a reinstall would fix it. I seem to
recall Craig did that and it didn't work, but who knows.

One thing that catches me sometimes is that the Messages icon is turned
on (messages are blocked). If so, the message box stops working. Check that.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com