[ANN] mergExt $50 off conference special (for everyone)

Gerry Orkin gerry.orkin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 04:43:43 EDT 2012

Monte wrote:

>  because mergExt will just keep getting better and I know at some point people will recognize what I'm trying to achieve and back it.

Can I just add my voice to encourage iOS developers using LiveCode to think seriously about supporting this project? Monte is plugging gaps in LC iOS that RunRev is unlikely to ever get around to addressing - and he is listening to developers as he goes along and responding to our needs. It's a fantastic effort that is definitely worth supporting - and your iOS app will thank you for it :)

Gerry